Please be aware during Covid restrictions youth activities may be disrupted or online, check our page on Facebook.
Also find us on Instagram.
This youth group ministry is for, but not limited to, all English speaking high schoolers (12-18 year olds). It is unique in that, it is the youth group for all the local English speaking churches in Larnaka. The Club is, however, open to all young people looking for friendship and the love of Jesus. LCC is a vital supporter of this Inter-church run ministry. The Youth group is an outreach activity which plays a part in the ongoing Christian development of each young person. The purpose is to introduce or reinforce Christian truths and develop/deepen Christian values in these young people. The youth group meets once a week for: bible studies, games, discussion, prayer and praise.
- To provide a safe environment where young people can share and grow in fellowship, fun and faith
- To promote a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus and spiritual growth
- To promote opportunities for young people to deepen relationships with those who will stand with them in their faith
- To challenge young people to go deeper with Jesus
- To encourage young people to share their faith in words and deeds
- To prepare young people for the next phase of their lives
- We meet every Friday evening in the Greek Evangelical Church hall from 6:45 to 9.00 pm